Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Monday Obsession - Green Table Gifts

Yes, I know, I'm late again.  I have a good excuse, it's what I've been obsessing about.

Early this month I found out about a local boutique, not a weekend boutique, but a boutique that is an actual store. Open Monday through Sunday, that's all week, not just a couple of days, but ALL week!!
Source - Green Table Gifts

And guess what???  I'm one of their new artists!!  I can't begin to tell you how excited I am.

Here's the begining of my display.

 


 

And just as exciting are some of my handmade friends are there as well as some new friends.
Turtle Taylor

Simple G Decor
By the way, Simple G Decor has a giveaway over at 3 Crazie Monkeys this week!

Little Silver Stars

And so many more!  I'll include others as time goes on!

So the grand re-opening is February 1st!  Woo hoo!!
More information to come!

Renée



16 comments: